- Effective Student Behavior Handbook - Rights and responsibilities of teachers, parents/guardians and students
- Family Handbook - Guide for families that features information about district policies, procedures and resources
- Elementary Report Card Parent Guide
- Assessment Information for the 2018-19 School Year
- Student Discipline Administrative Guidelines
- Procedures for Accommodating Transgender or Gender Non-Conforming Students
- Food Allergy Management Program
- School/Classroom Visits Procedures and Protocols
- Student Dress Guidelines
- Respect Code
- Kindergarten Handbook - Preparing to make a smooth transition to school.
- Section 504 Handbook - Overview of Section 504 and information about services offered by District 97.
- FOIA Procedures and Documents - Freedom of Information Act Procedures for District 97 and the list of records that are available and exempt under the law.
- About D97 - A flyer with information about the community, the district and its program, staff, etc.
- Communications Guidelines - Published by the Department of Community Relations for the Oak Park Community.
- Guidelines for the Expression and Instruction of Religion in Our Schools