Registration for District 97
Welcome to District 97's online registration. We have revised our registration process for the 2017-18 school year, including the process for completing kindergarten registration. Instead of scheduling appointments online, parents/guardians will have the option of coming in during a specific date to have their required documents processed. Below are the dates and times for the upcoming kindergarten registration sessions. These sessions will be held in the boardroom of the administration building, which is located at 260 Madison Street.
- March 16 from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- March 21 from 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- April 6 from 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Required documents for registration include:
- Official Birth Certificate (hospital birth certificates not accepted)
- Parent ID
- Lease or Home ownership document
- Three pieces of mail (utility bills, vehicle/voter registration card, insurances etc)
- Current DHS health physical and immunizations
- Custody documents if applicable
For students who have already been issued a snapcode.
New students should obtain a snapcode by scheduling an appointment with the