ESY Dates June 19-July 18th, 2017
(No classes 7/3 & 7/4/17)
SATURDAY PARENT WORKSHOP
Saturday 2/25/17 9am-11am Holmes School Auditorium
5th Grade Parent Transition Meeting
March 8th 2017...Click Here for More Information
The Special Education Department is committed to provide:
1. Individualized special education services to students while supporting parents and staff to meet the unique needs of students.
2. Full continuum of special education and related services and supports for students (beginning at age 3) with disabilities who qualify under the provisions of the Individual with Disabilities Act (IDEA).
3. Implementing research-based classroom practices designed to improve academic outcomes and behavioral performance for all students
4. Support & training for parents & staff in order to meet the unique needs of our students
5. Experiences for all individuals to be educated to the extent appropriate in general education settings, and to be as inclusive as possible in its practices in serving students with special needs.
6. Partnering with parents to promote the collaboration among the school, home, and community that enables all students to achieve throughout their educational experience and beyond.
To learn more or to arrange services for children residing in the Oak Park School District 97, please contact the Special Education Department at (708) 524-3030 or start by exploring the resources available on this website.