6th Grade Entering Information
Incoming 6th Grade Parent/Guardian Orientation Event
May 3, 2018 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
2017 Parent Information Shared
- Incoming 6th Grade Families Presentation 2017 (May 11, 2017)
- FAQ's for Incoming 6th Grade Families 2017-18
- Math Placement Criteria
- PTO Welcome Letter/Checklist
- PTO website: http://www.
- Follow PTO on Facebook: https://www.
- Sign-up for PTO Weekly Bulletin: [email protected]
- Extra-Curricular Activities
Incoming 6th Grade Transition Bulletins shared with families:
Incoming 6th Grade Transition Bulletin #1 (February 26, 2018): District 97 Vision, International Baccalaureate and School Culture, Academic Schedule/Teaming, Extracurricular Activities, PowerSchool/Canvas/Homework, Math and Technology, Frequently Asked Questions
- Incoming 6th Grade Transition Bulletin #2 (March 5, 2018): Academic Schedule and Team Assignment
- Incoming 6th Grade Transition Bulletin #3 (March 12, 2018): Extra-curricular Activities
Incoming 6th Grade Summer Information
- Math placement letters will be sent home in July 2018
- Student Schedules will be mailed one week prior to the start of school on Wednesday August 22, 2018
- 6th Grade Parent Information Night: August 15, 2018, 4:00pm to 7:00pm
- Wellness Physical, which incorporates Sports Physical on bottom of second page and must be turned in by first day of school
- Dental exam form must be turned in by the first day of school
- 2017-18 6th Grade Supply List
- New Families after you register, you need to contact Brooks Office to make 6th grade course selections
What's the difference between Canvas and Powerschool? View this presentation to find out.