- Student and Family Handbook 2022-23 - Guide for students and families that features information about district policies, procedures and resources, as well as student rights and responsibilities. It also provides important notifications required by state and federal law.
- Elementary Report Card Parent Guide
- Student Discipline Administrative Guidelines
- Procedures for Accommodating Transgender or Gender Non-Conforming Students
- Food Allergy Management Program
- Respect Code
- Kindergarten Handbook - Preparing to make a smooth transition to school.
- Section 504 Handbook - Overview of Section 504 and information about services offered by District 97.
- FOIA Procedures and Documents - Freedom of Information Act Procedures for District 97 and the list of records that are available and exempt under the law.
- Communications Guidelines - Published by the Department of Community Relations for the Oak Park Community.
- Guidelines for the Expression and Instruction of Religion in Our Schools
- Bike Safety - Know the rules; stay safe
- Bike Registration - Register you bike for free with the OPPD.