About the Superintendent
- Preparing for an 8th Grade Graduate Presentation to the Board of Education (video/slide deck) - March 14, 2023
- Superintendent 120-day Transition Presentation to the Board of Education (video/slide deck) - Oct. 25, 2022
- Staff and Family Message: Weekly Wrap-Up - Sept. 30, 2022
- Superintendent 90-day Transition Presentation to Board of Education (video/slide deck) - Sept. 27, 2022
- Staff and Family Message: Weekly Wrap-Up - Aug. 26, 2022
- Superintendent Institute Day Presentation to Staff (video/slide deck) - Aug. 22, 2022
- Superintendent 60-day Transition Presentation to Board of Education (video/slide deck) - Aug. 16, 2022
Around the Village
Superintendent Ushma Shah joined Sen. Don Harmon as he met with student activists from Brooks Middle School about Bell Bowl Prairie on Nov. 4, 2022.
Lincoln administrative assistant Lee-Ann Roskopf and Longfellow administrative assistant Yulonda Nichols received special recognition from Superintendent Ushma Shah in August 2022 for representing the district's values and priorities.
Frank DiPaolo, custodian at Irving Elementary School, received $1,000 on Aug. 11 from Cintas for his top-ten finish in their 2022 Custodian of the Year contest.
Board President Jung Kim and Vice President Venus Hurd Johnson joined Superintendent Ushma Shah to share information about District 97 with community members during Oak Park's 19th annual BarrieFest.
Ten student-athletes from Brooks and Julian middle schools who participated in the state cross country meet were recognized by Superintedent Ushma Shah at the district's Oct. 25 board of education meeting.