Oak Park and River Forest
- Wednesday, Oct. 2, from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at Brooks Middle School, 325 S. Kenilworth Ave. in Oak Park
- Thursday, Oct. 3, from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at Roosevelt Middle School in River Forest
- Wednesday, Oct. 9, from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at Julian Middle School, 416 S. Ridgeland Ave. in Oak Park
For the sessions being held at Brooks and Julian middle schools, the Oak Park Police Department has issued a blanket parking pass within a three-block radius of the buildings. The blanket parking pass will not apply to posted restrictions related to metered, permitted, or private parking or to regulations related to safety. These include, but are not limited to, permit-only parking, parking meters, snow removal, fire hydrants, corner clearance, private property, etc., all of which will continue to be enforced. Click here to view maps that indicate permit-only parking areas that are specifically prohibited.
Recaps from the Sept. 18 community information session are linked below.
- Click here to download a PDF of the Sept. 18, 2019, presentation.
- Click here to view the video of the Sept. 18, 2019, presentation.
For more information, please visit https://www.oprfhs.org/