District 97 will host a virtual information session on remote learning on Monday, July 27, from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. The meeting will be recorded for those who cannot attend live.
The session will start with an overview of remote learning in District 97 and a brief recap of the information shared during our July 22 special meeting. We will spend the remaining 60 to 70 minutes answering questions submitted by parents/guardians.
Panelists for the meeting include:
- Superintendent Carol Kelley
- District administrators
- School principals
- Teachers and special education coordinators
- Joseph Terry, Deputy Fire Chief - Emergency Medical Services and Infectious Disease Officer for the Village of Oak Park
Remote Learning Information Session - July 27
- Meeting Link: https://op97-org.zoom.us/j/89333475374?pwd=SDluYklHZlorSGE1Z3lMYkhTWmcvZz09
- Dial-In Number: 1-312-626-6799
- iPhone One-Tap: US: +13126266799,,89333475374#,,,,,,0#,,152738# or +13017158592,,89333475374#,,,,,,0#,,152738#
- Meeting ID: 893 3347 5374
- Password: 152738