DePaul University, in partnership with the Community Mental Health Board of Oak Park Township and Oak Park Elementary School District 97, will host a series of community talks this summer as part of the Mindful Middle-Schoolers program.
Below is a list of upcoming VIRTUAL talks, which will be held via Zoom. Registration via the Eventbrite links below is requested. Once you register, a link will be emailed to you prior to the start of each event.
Upcoming Virtual Community Talks (Open to All)
- June 10 (6 p.m. - 7 p.m.): Mindfulness-based strategies and their applications in academic environments https://www.eventbrite.com/e/understanding-mindfulness-tickets-157969393709
- June 24 (6 p.m. - 7 p.m.): Understanding depression in youth and strategies for treatment and support https://www.eventbrite.com/e/understanding-depression-in-youth-and-strategies-for-treatment-and-support-tickets-157968805951
- July 14 (6 p.m. - 7 p.m.): Transiting back to in-person school https://www.eventbrite.com/e/transitioning-back-to-in-person-school-tickets-157975784825
- July 21 (6 p.m. - 7 p.m.): Technology and mental health: strategies to promote mindful digital citizenship https://www.eventbrite.com/e/technology-and-mental-health-strategies-to-promote-mindful-tech-use-tickets-157969780867
- July 29 (6 p.m. - 7 p.m.): Understanding anxiety in youth and strategies for treatment and support https://www.eventbrite.com/e/understanding-anxiety-in-youth-and-strategies-for-treatment-and-support-tickets-157969991497
- August 11 (6 p.m. - 7 p.m.): Strategies to support executive functioning and self-regulation https://www.eventbrite.com/e/strategies-to-support-executive-functioning-and-self-regulation-in-youth-tickets-157971794891
- August 25 (6 p.m. - 7 p.m.): Transiting back to in-person school https://www.eventbrite.com/e/transitioning-back-to-in-person-school-tickets-157976222133