CrisisGo: Daily COVID-19 Symptom Screening
To support the health and safety of our schools as we move into our new phase of hybrid learning, District 97 has implemented the CrisisGo health and safety certification system, which allows us to have our on-site students and staff pre-certify that they are healthy to return to school each day.
Health certifications must be completed daily for ALL hybrid students.
Elementary school certifications must be submitted by 7:15 a.m.
Middle school certifications must be submitted by 8:15 a.m.
Each school day, parents and guardians of students who are registered for hybrid learning will receive an email for each student at 5:30 a.m. (from [email protected]). This email will contain a link to an online form that asks questions related to the health of your student. The answers to those questions will determine whether your student may enter school that day or must remain at home for remote learning.
If you have multiple children in the district, you will receive multiple emails. The screening must be completed for each individual student.
Optional: In addition to the option of using the link in the certification email, parents and guardians can certify students using the CrisisGo app. More information on the CrisisGo app can be found here: CrisisGo App
- Please complete the health certification for your student every morning before their arrival to school.
- Elementary school certifications must be completed by 7:15 a.m.
- Middle school certifications must be completed by 8:15 a.m.
- When you receive your email, click the REPORT button and answer the brief questions for your student. If you have multiple children attending school, you will need to open multiple emails and complete surveys for each student.
- If your child meets the health requirements for entry to the building, they will be issued a GREEN entry badge. If they do not meet the requirements, a different colored no-entry badge will be generated. Badges are for internal use only—you do not need to print them out.
- If your child does not meet the health requirements for entry, please keep them home and contact your school attendance line. Your student will be temporarily returned to remote learning until they are cleared for return to hybrid learning.
- NOTE: The CrisisGo Safety iPASS will not be used to track attendance. Please notify your child’s school directly if they will not be attending school.
If Screening Is Not Completed
Any self-screenings that are not completed on time will require a school staff member to contact you directly (7:15 a.m. for elementary schools; 8:15 a.m. for middle schools). Students will not be allowed in their prospective classrooms until the self-certification has been completed. Your child will be escorted to a holding area where a staff member will contact you to complete the self-certification.
We appreciate our families' assistance in meeting this daily deadline, as it will allow our staff to focus their attention on opening schools and ensuring other pieces of the infection mitigation plan are in place for the day.