The District 97 Board of Education will hold a special board meeting Monday, June 29, at 12:30 p.m. In order to protect the health and safety of our board of education, staff, and community members, the meeting will be held virtually, using Zoom. The public may join this meeting using the following link and dial-in information:
- Meeting Link: https://op97-org.zoom.us/j/84431698711?pwd=SW53QmVpWUhQN3ptbXpkOTN3NmJrUT09
- Dial-In Number: 1-312-626-6799
- Meeting ID: 844 3169 8711
- Password: 764240
Important information about Monday’s meeting:
- The agenda and packet of materials for the meeting can be accessed by visiting https://www.op97.org/boe/meeting-packets.
- A quorum of District 97 board members will be present (remotely).
- There will be an opportunity for public comment via email. The board will read aloud all public comments received by 12:15 p.m. on June 29.
- To submit a public comment, please email [email protected] with the subject, “Public Comment 5/12/20.” Your message must include your first and last name in order to be read aloud.
- Comments received during the board meeting will not be read aloud but will be included in the minutes.
- Our board and board secretary will keep, approve, maintain and post meeting minutes in accordance with the Open Meetings Act.