The District 97 Board of Education will hold a special meeting at 6 p.m. on Monday, July 20. The board will hold a retreat in executive session for three hours, but will enter open session at 9 p.m. to take action on two items:
- The Intergovernmental Agreement (IGA) with the Village of Oak Park on student resource officers.
- The rate of pay for District 97 lunchroom managers.
The meeting will be held virtually, using Zoom. The public may join this meeting using the following link and dial-in information:
- Meeting Link: https://op97-org.zoom.us/j/85958499011?pwd=dDRCTEgyOU9uWnNaeTQ5WjhCWlVjdz09
- Dial-In Number: 1-312-626-6799
- Meeting ID: 859 5849 9011
- Password: 607841
Important information about Monday’s meeting:
- The agenda and packet of materials for the meeting can be accessed by visiting https://www.op97.org/boe/meeting-packets.
- A quorum of District 97 board members will be present (remotely).
- There will be an opportunity for public comment via email. The board will read aloud all public comments received by 6 p.m. on July 20.
- To submit a public comment, please email [email protected] with the subject, “Public Comment 7/20/20.” Your message must include your first and last name in order to be read aloud.
- Comments received during the board meeting will not be read aloud but will be included in the minutes.
- Our board and board secretary will keep, approve, maintain and post meeting minutes in accordance with the Open Meetings Act.