The District 97 Board of Education will hold its Jan. 12 meeting virtually, using Zoom, starting at 7 p.m. The public may join this meeting using the link and dial-in information below.
- Zoom Meeting Link: https://op97-org.zoom.us/j/85722660284?pwd=akdaMFR6d25kYnJCQnNaMHBNZG1qZz09
- Dial-In Number: 1-312-626-6799
- Meeting ID: 857 2266 0284
- Password: 297205
- Mobile One-Tap: US: +13126266799,,85722660284#,,,,,,0#,,297205#
Important information about Tuesday’s meeting:
- The agenda and packet of materials for the meeting can be accessed by visiting https://www.op97.org/boe/meeting-packets.
- A quorum of District 97 board members will be present (remotely).
- There will be an opportunity for public comment via email. The board will read aloud all public comments received by 7 p.m. on Jan. 12.
- To submit a public comment, please email [email protected] with the subject, “Public Comment 1/12/21.” Your message must include your first and last name in order to be read aloud.
- Comments received during the board meeting will not be read aloud but will be included in the minutes.
- Our board and board secretary will keep, approve, maintain and post meeting minutes in accordance with the Open Meetings Act.