This year's Hatch Science Fair will be held on Thursday, April 23, 2020.
- Sign your child up for this year's event by visiting clicking HERE.
- If you have a child in kindergarten through second grade, you can access a video about the scientific method by visiting http://bit.ly/2mRSt8z.
- If you have a child in grades three through five, you can access a video about preparing for the science fair by visiting http://bit.ly/2DhVFRg.
- You can access a science fair project guide and project ideas by visiting https://www.sciencebuddies.org/.
- You can view the three options for this year's fair by clicking the following link: Science Fair Options
- You can access information about how to set up your project board by visiting the following link: Project Board Information
- You can view the judging rubric for the fair by clicking the following link: Science Fair Judging Rubric
- You can view the student checklist rubric for the fair by clicking the following link: Student Checklist Rubric
We hope all students will take advantage of this wonderful learning opportunity.