- Kindergarten - 2nd grade: Students may checkout 2 books as long as no books are overdue by more than a month.
- 3rd - 5th grade: Students may check out 3 books as long as no books are overdue by more than a month.
All students are allowed a one week time for checkout, and then may renew their book(s) as long as no one else has asked for it. Books that are being used for a class project do not count in the total book count.
Overdue, Lost, and Damaged Books
- No overdue fines are assessed. However, if a book is out for an extended period (over a month) a replacement cost will be assessed.
- If a book is lost the student may pay for the book or replace it.
- If it is returned damaged the student might be assessed a fine based on the damage.
- If you have financial concerns, please let us know.