Online registration for kindergarten and new students will begin on Friday, May 5.
Returning student registration will open on Friday, May 26. Instructions for returning students will be shared in the coming weeks.
In order to register your student, you must be the custodial parent/guardian and currently reside in Oak Park. Students who are registering for kindergarten for the 2023-24 school year must be at least 5 years old and must be born on or before Sept. 1, 2018.
All students entering kindergarten, including those currently enrolled in one of District 97’s early childhood programs, are considered “new students” and should follow the kindergarten and new student registration process on May 5. All other currently enrolled District 97 preschool students who are not entering kindergarten should register as a returning student beginning on May 26.
Kindergarten and New Student Registration Steps:
- First, gather all required documents (a list has been provided for you below).
- Next, you will need to complete an intake form to receive an email with your SnapCode. Please note, it may take up to two business days to receive this email.
- Continue in InfoSnap by completing the online registration forms and uploading all your documents. Once you’re finished just click "submit."
- After you have completed your online registration you should receive an approval email from the district.
- Lastly, your school will reach out closer to the start of the new year with more information.
Please click the links below to learn more about the registration process for kindergarteners and new students.
We appreciate your partnership in preparing for a successful 2023-24 school year!