Welcome to Smines City!
Welcome to our kindergarten classroom! We are excited to have your child in our class! You can find us team-teaching in room 114.
Mrs. Pines and Ms. Smith
You will receive a weekly newsletter via email from us about what we are working on in the classroom, important dates to remember, and announcements/reminders. In addition, you have the option to be in our closed/private Facebook group to see pictures of what's going on in our classroom. Please contact us if you are part of Smines City and do not receive the emails or are not part of the Facebook group and want to be. We are looking forward to a great year together!
- Fine & Visual Motor Activities
- Ways You Can Help at Home
- Handwriting & Pencil Grasp
- Handwriting Without Tears Instructions on Writing Letters
- Handwriting Without Tears Instructions for Numbers
- Why Can't I Skip My 20 Minutes of Reading Time Tonight?
- Common Core Standards
- Eureka Math
- Scholastic Book Order- Class Code: GWFC6
- Mann's Food Service (Breakfast & Lunch Menus can be found here)
- Mann's Digital Backpack
- Mann's PTO
- Oak Park Public Library
Other Kid-Friendly Websites:
Please always monitor your child while on the internet.
All District 97 schools and offices closed for Presidents Day.
Last day of the second trimester of the 2019-20 school year.
Report cards for the second trimester of the 2019-20 school year will be distributed by all District 97 schools.
You can drop a calendar widget here and pull the latest X events that are coming up from your calendar feed.