Volunteer in the Library
We are currently not allowing any volunteers in the library due to Covid-19, but stay tuned!
We need you to help us:
- Process new books!
- Check-Out books and Check-in books for the students!
- Shelve books students have returned!
- Help facilitate the MakeSpace Area of the library!
- Share your love of reading with the students at Hatch!
- Complete a background check at the District 97 Central Office. Please go here to sign-up for a time to complete this process. Do not forget your Driver's License when you go to central office. Remember this only needs to be done once while your child is enrolled in District 97.
- Sign-up for as many slots that work for you and your family! Every hour of volunteering helps get books in the student's hands quicker!
The first time you volunteer Mrs. Sordilla will show you everything you need to know!
Thank you very much for your time and help!