On Aug. 13, 2020, District 97 held its first Virtual Parent University to provide families with information, tips and tools to support students with remote learning this fall. Recordings of these sessions are linked below.
We are planning to hold additional learning sessions, including another Parent University, throughout the school year. Our district and school leaders will keep you informed of these opportunities as they arise.
Thank you for your ongoing support and partnership as we work to provide our students high-quality, engaging remote learning experiences this fall!
- K-5 Social Justice Lessons: Building a Foundation for Inclusive & Anti-Racist Work in District 97
- Welcome Message from Superintendent Carol Kelley (Aug. 13, 2020)
- Remote Learning 2.0: Elementary School
- Remote Learning 2.0: Middle School
- Canvas (Learning management system for Grades 6-8)
- Google Classroom (Learning management system for Grades 3-5)
- Google Tools (Operating Drive, Documents and sharing)
- Securly (Student safety and device management tool)
- Seesaw (Learning management system for Grades K-2)
- Zoom 101 (Zoom basics for families)