Welcome to the Remote Learning page. Here you will find information about what remote learning (e-learning) is and further resources for families and students.
On Friday, April 17, 2020, Illinois Gov. JB Pritzker extended the mandatory school closure through the remainder of the 2019-20 school year due to the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. As a result, District 97 will continue to hold Remote Learning Days for students using the plan outlined in our Remote Learning Family Guide.
What this means for District 97:
Due to the public order, District 97 schools will remain closed through the rest of the 2019-2020 school year and we will continue with our Remote Learning Plan. D97 plans to schedule Remote Learning Planning days. Here is the schedule:
- Monday, March 30 - Friday, April 3 - Remote Learning
- Monday, April 6 - Thursday, April 9 - Remote Learning
- Friday, April 10 - No Remote Learning (District Holiday)
- Monday, April 13 - Friday, April 17 - Remote Learning
- Monday, April 20 - Friday, April 24
- Monday, April 27 - Thursday April 30 - Remote Learning
- Friday, May 1 - Remaining 2019-2020 School Year - Remote Learning
- Remote Learning Planning Days (No Student Attendance)
- Friday, May 8
- Friday, May 15
- Friday, May 22
Please continue to monitor our website for updates.
You can find your student's home school remote learning website below.