Welcome to the Remote Learning page. Here you will find information about what remote learning (e-learning) is and further resources for families and students.
On Tuesday afternoon, March 31, Illinois Gov. JB Pritzker announced that the state’s stay-at-home order would be extended through April 30 due to the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. As a result, schools will remain closed through the end of April and will provide instruction to students through Remote Learning Days.
What this means for District 97:
Due to the public order, District 97 schools will remain closed through April 30 and we will continue with our Remote Learning Plan. D97 plans to schedule Remote Learning Planning days, we will communicate those in the future. Here is the schedule:
- Monday, March 30 - Friday, April 3 - Remote Learning
- Monday, April 6 - Thursday, April 9 - Remote Learning
- Friday, April 10 - No Remote Learning (District Holiday)
- Monday, April 13 - Friday, April 17 - Remote Learning
- Monday, April 20 - Friday, April 24
- Monday, April 27 - Thursday April 30 - Remote Learning
Please continue to monitor our website for updates.
You can find your student's home school remote learning website below.