1. The board approved the minutes from its meeting on April 11, 2017.
2. The board approved the following items on the consent agenda:
- Bill list
- Personnel action
- Approval/adoption of changes to several policies and exhibits that were presented to the board on April 11, 2017
- Acceptance of donations from Spenga Oak Park, the Longfellow PTO and the Mann PTO
4. The board awarded a one-year contract to MacAdam to provide landscaping services to the district.
5. The board approved an extension of the broker contract with Baird and Warner for a period not to exceed 120 days for the purpose of selling the property located at 541 Madison Street.
6. The board approved a request for two Brooks students and one chaperone to attend the Best Buddies International Leadership Conference in Bloomington, Indiana from July 21, 2017 to July 23, 2017.
7. The board approved a resolution in support of the recommendation from the benefits committee that the district join the Educational Benefit Cooperative effective July 1, 2017.
8. The board certified the results of the board election held on April 4, 2017 and approved a proclamation confirming the status of Keecia Broy, Rob Breymaier and Katherine Murray-Liebl as duly elected members of the board.
10. Keecia Broy, Rob Breymaier and Katherine Murray-Liebl were officially sworn in as new members of the board.
12. The board elected Holly Spurlock as the new president and Jim O'Connor as the new vice president. The board also re-elected Sheryl Marinier as the board secretary.
13. The board reviewed the Leadership Role Committee's recommendations for the 2017-18 school year.
14. The board reviewed information/recommendations regarding eRate.
15. The board reviewed the draft agenda for its regularly scheduled meeting on May 9, 2017.
16. The board received the following information only reports.