Abraham Lincoln School
We are looking forward to seeing you at Lincoln on September 11th. There are three sessions for parents to attend. We will not have child care available. Please consider making other arrangements.
1. Community Meeting with Principal Zaniolo
2. Classroom/Grade Level Curriculum Presentations
3. Self-Guided Tour of Our New Facilities
Wednesday Night Schedule:
5:00-5:25 K-1 & Big MAC (Cooper & Wilson) Community Meeting with Principal Zaniolo - (auditorium)
5:30-6:10 K-1 & Big MAC (Cooper & Wilson) Class/Grade Level Presentations
5:50-6:15 2nd-3rd Community Meeting with Principal Zaniolo - (auditorium)
6:20-7:00 2nd-3rd Class/Grade Level Presentations
6:40-7:05 4th-5th Community Meeting with Princpal Zaniolo - (auditorium)
7:10-7:50 4th-5th Class/Grade Level Presentations - (classrooms / team in cafeteria; Muren/Smith in Tinkering Lab in media center)
Self-Guided Walking Tours:
Self-guided walking tours will start in the main lobby. They will start down the 1st grade hallway. There will be points of interest along the way. At each point of interest, we will have 5th grade service team members ready to present a little information about the new space.
Points of Interest:
1. Courtyard (with what some Lions' are now calling the "hot tub," see picture above)
2. New "B" wing (no entry of classrooms in this wing)
3. Model Classroom (off of Media Center)
4. Media Center (Library, STEAM room, Tinkering Lab)
5. Pond (because who doesn't love taking a look at the pond)
The route will be well-marked. I ask that all families taking the tour stay on the route and do not enter any classrooms that are not designated stopping points. Please do not wander the rest of the building. We appreciate your cooperation.