Julian Girls Basketball
Mr. Kannan, 8.2 Individuals and Societies Teacher
Welcome to Girls Basketball at Percy Julian Middle School!
Tryouts for the 2022 Girls Basketball Team will start soon!
Eighth Grade Team
Thursday, August 25- 7:00- 8:40 AM
Friday, August 26- 7:00- 8:40 AM
Monday, August 29- 7:00- 8:40 AM
Sixth/ Seventh Grade Team
Thursday, August 25- 3:30- 5:30 PM
Friday, August 26- 3:30- 5:30 PM
Monday, August 29- 3:30- 5:30 PM
The zoom link for the parent meeting on Tuesday, September 6 at 7:00 PM of athletes who have made the team can be found here.
Please click here for a schedule of practices for the 2022 season.
Please click here for a schedule of games for the 2022 season.
Click here for parent night presentation.
Important Forms and Participation Information
- Directions to All Away Contests
- Percy Julian Middle School Athletic Handbook
- Girls' Basketball Parent Night Powerpoint Presentation
- General Information for Parents and Athletes (Uniform care, nutritional guidelines, injury precautions, dealing with difficult coaches, and offseason/ during season practice tips)
- IHSA Athletic Physical Form
- Concussion Information
- Ways in which parents/ guardians can help athletes improve during the season and in the offseason.
Practice and Games for September and October are hyperlinked on this page. Please click on the links for all pertinent information.
All games start at 4:30. Teams alternate who plays first each week. The schedule indicates which team plays initially and the second game will follow. Please refer to team website for directions to all away games and please be aware that some schools do charge an admission fee. We hope to see you at the athletic contests.
The Coaching Staff of Percy Julian Middle School Girls Basketball