My name is Jennifer Jaros and I began working in D97 in 2009. As an ML teacher, I enjoy working with students and families from all over the world. My focus and commitment are to equity for all students, in particular building partnerships with families. I am proud to be part of the Holmes community. Please reach out with any questions.
- BA Foreign Languages/ Biology Mount Saint Mary's University
- Study Abroad Universidad de Granada
- MAT TESOL Education University of Notre Dame of Maryland
- ML K to 12 experience
- National Board Certified Teacher ENL (English as a New Language)
- Teacher Liasion to MPAC (Multicultural Parent Advisory Committee)