Dear 7th Grade Brooks Parents/Guardians,
Thank you to the parents who have already registered for one or both of our upcoming trips!
As a reminder, Janorise Robinson organizes both trips for Brooks. This allows the teachers to focus on teaching and meeting student needs. Please do not send payments or forms to the school! Payments for both trips are made on the WorldStrides website and all forms are electronically submitted. Please see the information below for details. Please don’t hesitate to email me with any questions.
If you weren't able to make it to the meeting or would like to review the slides, here's a link to the Parent PowerPoint Presentation. In addition, here are the next steps:
- Registration for both Springfield and/or Washington, DC:
- Online at WorldStrides
- Call World Strides directly (800-468-5899)
- Brooks Springfield (Registration Letter) - Friday, April 17, 2020
- Cost: $133
- Pay $49 Deposit
- Registration Deadline is Friday, April 3
- Full Refund Program: $19
- Refer to Trip #179957
- Springfield Medical and Behavior Form - due by March 15, 2020
- Springfield Parent Chaperone Interest Survey
- Cost: $133
- Washington, DC (Registration Letter) - Friday, February 12 - Sunday, February 14, 2021 (Presidents’ Day Weekend)
- Parent Information Video
- Cost: $1,205 (registration by March 1, 2020)
- Pay $49 Deposit by March 1, 2020
- Pay $99 Deposit after March 1
- Full Refund Program: $159
- Refer to Trip #186755
- DC Parent Chaperone Interest Survey
- For Washington, DC:
- WorldStrides FLAG Scholarship - call 800-468-5899 and provide them with your income information and they will let you know how much you are awarded.
- Once you receive the FLAG Scholarship amount, email Mrs. Robinson to begin the application process with Oak Park Township.
- For Springfield and DC:
- PTO Scholarships are available for both trips.
If you have questions, please send your inquiries to the following email links: