Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns regarding your child's learning, social-emotional functioning, or mental health.
Degrees: M. Ed. in School Psychology, Loyola University Chicago; B.A in Psychology, University of Chicago
- This is my 20th year in District 97
- I grew up in the Flint, Michigan area
- Both of my parents were teachers and my wife is a teacher
- I played on the basketball team and was a high jumper on the track team at the University of Chicago
- My interests include playing a variety of board and card games