If you are transferring to District 97 from another school district, please download, complete and sign this Request for Records and turn it in to your old school prior to attending a registration event so that they may send us the student's records.
The Illinois transfer form is required for any transfer student coming from another IL public school. This form will come from the old school.
You must currently reside in Oak Park in order to register your student.
- Make an appointment to come in and prove residency by bringing all required documents (check lists below)
- After your appointment you will receive an email with a link to the online registration system where you will answer additional questions and upload proof of residency and all other required documents directly into the district’s online registration system.
- Use the links below to ensure you have gathered all needed documents before your appointment.
- Homeowners and Renters
- Lives with Oak Park Resident
- In Lieu of Lease Form and Required Documents
- Enrolling a student who is not your biological child - please email the completed form to [email protected]
Schedule an Appointment
Start the process by making an appointment using the link below.
IMPORTANT: Due to COVID-19 safety guidelines, we ask that you:
- Arrive promptly for your appointment
- Wear a mask
- Have your temperature taken at the door