- Bring a nut-free lunch from home.
- Order school lunch, which will be provided free of charge for all students. Students can choose either a sandwich or pizza kit, and regular or chocolate milk.
The district will continue to hold meal distributions every Tuesday at Brooks and Longfellow (details below).
MEAL DISTRIBUTION BREAKFAST/LUNCH MENUS: MAY 2021
District 97 will utilize a cycle menu for its meal distributions during the 2020-21 school year. Please click the button to access the breakfast and lunch menus for May 2021. Each Tuesday, students will receive the meals outlined for that day and the following four school days.
Meals will be provided free of cost to any District 97 student in need. Meal distributions will be held every Tuesday (see details below). Each bag of food will contain five breakfasts and five lunches.
MEAL DISTRIBUTION DATES/LOCATIONS
Dates: Meal distribution days will be held every Tuesday.
- May 4, 11, 18, 25
Locations: Longfellow Elementary School (for Julian and feeder schools), 715 S. Highland Ave., and Brooks Middle School (for Brooks and feeder schools), 325 S. Kenilworth Ave.
FREE/REDUCED LUNCH APPLICATION
Although we will be providing free meals to all students regardless of their lunch status, we still encourage all families who currently qualify to take a few minutes to complete the National School Lunch application as soon as possible. A paper application will also be provided with student materials on schools' designated pick-up days.
There are four options for completing and submitting your application:
- Fill in the PDF application electronically and save it as a document on your computer. Email it as an attachment to the district's food service coordinator, Carla Ellis, at [email protected].
- Print the PDF and fill it out by hand. Take a picture of the completed application and email it as an attachment to [email protected]
- Print the PDF and fill it out by hand. Send the completed application via regular mail to:
Oak Park School District 97
260 Madison St.
Oak Park, IL 60302
- Print the PDF and fill it out by hand. Fax the completed application to 708-524-3019.
If you have any questions, please reach out to the district's food service coordinator, Carla Ellis, at [email protected].